followers comel

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

A girl with a weakness

I used to meet a guy.
He admitted that he loved me.
He could accept all my weaknesses.
And he was proud of my abilities. 
I used. 
But now, I've lost him.
He is with another better person now.
I wish he'll happy, forever and ever. 




Would you hold my hands when you know my weakness?




You don't know how strong I am, until you are in my shoes.
You don't know how tough I am, until you be me. 


I have to bear certain things that other normal people don't. 
Sometimes I cry, but after a long time, I get used to it. 


People can say anything, but they don't know the truth. 
I used to hide my feelings because this is what I'm expert in :p


This Hyperhydrosis, it's a bless from Allah. 
How if I try to get rid of it but it becomes worst?
Should I stay with it for the rest of my life?



1 comment:

  1. sometimes, we have to widen our view, and see what people dont see... just be yourself and make sure people see you the way you are... :)

    ReplyDelete