followers comel

Sunday, 19 February 2012

Spread The Awesomeness ♥

Assalamualaikum. 
Hye peeps! 

Yeah, I'm writing this entry on 2 in the morning! ^_^ 
I feel too happy, I don't know whether I can sleep or not after this --''

Before this I've joined a contest at blog, called 
Just click at the link above if you're interested to read it, okay? ^_^

So when I visited Da Cool Blue blog just now, 
I just noticed the winners announcement :D 


I know the screen print is too small to be read --''
Actually my blog link is at the bottom of the list :D 

Alhamdulillah for what He gave me, for everything. 
InsyaAllah, I'll do my best in every single field that I involve :)

note:
I dream of a very cute header which symbolizes myself :)


2 comments:

  1. thanks minn ^_^ xdpt lg header baru, masih lagi berbincang dgn si penaja :D

    ReplyDelete