followers comel

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Love My Teddy Bear contest result!

Assalamualaikum. 

Hi readers ;) 

Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for what You have granted me today :')
Even though others will just think that those things are small matters, but not for me :D 

Do you still remember my previous entry about 

So today, the winners have been announced.
Although I didn't manage to grab the first prize, I still got the consolation prize. 


Do you see my name there? :)

Okay, that's all peeps. InsyaAllah, Allah knows the best for us, as long as we have efforts in doing anything! 

Till we meet again in my coming entries! :D 


2 comments:

  1. bgos la zue ni... rajen masok contest.. slalu dpt hadiah plak tu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ain amira: hehe, xde la ain..ni keje bila bosan..ain pun boleh gak join kalau interested :D

    ReplyDelete