followers comel

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

just wanna write

Assalamualaikum.

It's already 2 am in the morning, and I'm still awake =.="
On 8 am I'll be going to the town, to accompany my BFF to have some shopping :D 
Yeah, can't wait! Even though my purse is already thin right now :( 

Well, I think I'm more ready to face this coming new semester. 
I'm gonna be the new me; with new hope and new spirit :)
Just ignore others who have nothing to do with my future ;)

I don't know, and actually I don't want to know;
that there are certain people who are envy towards me :(
I don't know why, but I'm really thankful to Allah,
because few incidents before this, make me realize of this situation.
Yeah, I know, I'm just an ordinary person with a lot of imperfection, but at least,
I try, to be the best, at His sight :)

Yup, 
I've already moved on. 
I've gone through a lot of obstacles, and 
Alhamdulillah, I've finally been here,
to achieve what have I dreamed before. 

For those 'people' who keep throwing their shits to me, 
thanks for everything.
Only Allah who can pay your 'kindness'.
I'll stand here because I know, 
I've done nothing wrong.
It is the truth, and 'you' have to swallow it! 
If you eat chillies, then you'll feel hot! ;)

note: there are certain useless people that should be ignored. 
they don't even worth a single penny! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment